The Rescue Diver Course is designed to develop your knowledge and the skills necessary to effectively perform diver rescues and assists, administer necessary first aid, and manage accident scenes. You will learn skills such as how to determine the stress level of other divers, perform self rescues, buddy rescues, and how to recognize and calm potential panicked divers. The Rescue course is considered by many to be one of the toughest and most rewarding classes available to recreational divers.
Required Dives: 4
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18)
- Be current in CPR/First Aid/Dan O2
- Be Advanced Open Water certified
- Have a minimum of 10 logged dives
- Have dive insurance through DiveAssure or other dive insurance provider