Looking for a unique course that will make you a more independent, self-sufficient diver? Try the Solo Diver Specialty. The Solo Diver course is one of our most popular specialties. We are one of few facilities to teach the knowledge, skills, and equipment configuration necessary to safely dive solo. We have successfully promoted solo diving as an option for experienced sport divers engaged in certain activities. It is a program that is not suitable for every diver because divers must be willing to make the necessary commitment to train and equip themselves to manage the added risks independent diving involves.
Required Dives: 2
- Be a minimum age of twenty-one (21)
- Be Elite or Master Diver certified or equivalent
- Be current in CPR/First Aid/Dan O2
- Have a minimum of 100 dives
- Have dive insurance through DiveAssure or other dive insurance provider