The Advanced Nitrox with Decompression Diving course is another choice as the first open circuit technical diving course and is ideal for those divers that want to start technical diving but are not ready for helium in the mix. This course examines the use of advanced gas blends for decompression diving to a maximum depth of 140 fsw (42 msw) and up to 15 minutes of decompression.
Required Dives: 6
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18)
- Be certified as a Nitrox Diver
- Be certified as an Elite or Master Diver (which includes the following certifications: Advanced Open Water, Rescue, Deep Diving, plus 3 additional specialties)
- Be current in CPR/First Aid/Dan O2
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives
- Have dive insurance through DiveAssure or other dive insurance provider