The Normoxic Trimix with Technical/Extended Range Diving course provides the training required to competently and safely utilize breathing gases include helium for dives to a maximum depth of 200 fsw (60 msw) that require staged decompression. The objective of this course is to train you in the benefits, potential hazards and proper procedures of utilizing custom oxygen / helium / nitrogen mixtures as breathing gases. Our course also includes the certification for Technical or Extended Range Diving with advanced nitrox mixtures.
Required Dives: 6
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18)
- Be certified as an Advanced Recreational Trimix with decompression diving or Advanced Nitrox with decompression diving or equivalent certifications
- Be current in CPR/First Aid/Dan O2
- Have a minimum of 125 logged dives of which 30 are deeper than 100 fsw (30 msw)
- Have dive insurance through DiveAssure or other dive insurance provider