This course is an introduction into technical diving that will allow you to sample the education and equipment requirements for this type of diving. This course is excellent for those that want to try technical diving without having to jump full bore into a technical diving class.
Required Dives: 3
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18)
- Be certified as a Nitrox
- Be certified as an Elite or Master Diver (which includes the following certifications: Advanced Open Water, Rescue, Deep Diving, plus 3 additional specialties)
- Be current in CPR/First Aid/Dan O2
- Have a minimum of 100 logged dives
- Have dive insurance through DiveAssure or other dive insurance provider